Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Bull pen

Well the media and some of the insider pundits have already started to talk about who the future leaders of the GOP is to be. At this point it is anyone's ball game, I think that the leaders of the party will come from the Governor's mansions and perhaps a few from the congress. I do think that our bench is much better then many believe.

On deck are names like Michael Steele ( likely the future Chairman of the RNC) Mike Pence new head of the RCCC, Mike Huckabee former governor of Arkansas and host on FOX news, Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Mark Sanford of South Carolina, Mitch Daniels of Indiana, Governor Sarah Palin, Charlie Crist of Florida, Congesswomen Michelle Bachman of Minnesota, Governor Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota, and if he manages to hold on to his seat Senator Norm Coleman.

All of these people are good strong leaders, they I believe can articulate the partys vision for the future of this nation. We after all need leaders that are going to find conservative solutions to our nations problems. Any or all of these leaders can start by practicing practicle conservatism in there respective offices and any future campaigns. Of course this is just my opinion.

4 comments:

Steve said...

I'm going to be keeping my eye on this Jindal kid. I'm not sure if any of these people will be ready to challenge in 2012, but that's not what matters right now. I like Steele as RNC chairman, but would have liked Newt better. Is Newt a creep? Yes, but he's also a guy with vision.

Gipper said...

I agree Newt is creep, but he is the man with all the idea's I don't know if his name should ever be on a ballot again but he does have a lot of good idea's he should serve as an adviser to Michael Steele.

Nick Northrop said...

We need another Reagon. But I think the Dems only have about 2 years until we take the houses back. A renewed conservative movement will come. But in the mean time, buy gold--then bury it.

Nick Northrop said...

Bob I hear you're think ing of the Army Again. Is that the direction you really want to go in your life. It is fine if you do, But you aspire to other things I think it would be better to find a more direct route to your goals and dreams. Leave MI to find work elsewhere. Cut exspences ect. What about Homeland defence? Start your own something. Find a rich woman. Finish College and Law School.